What do people think of the following Ideas for activities? Who would be interested?
* Game with Gramps - board game playing with Baltimore's oldest residents
* Guerrilla Gocco - learn how to print images and pictures and tag them in the streets in a non-permanent way!
* De-Stress Fruit Smash- (Idea from Richwell @ TU)
* Hooray Alumni- Alumni potluck for every major
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Here is a current list of great things to do if you are in the Towson Area but not necessarily a student:
- Videoactive Film Festival, TONIGHT!
- MFA Thesis Exhibition: Brenda Fike and Sugako Kawai
- Photo Exhibiton Opening Reception on November 1st
- Rod McCormick: Digital Technology for Small Scale Objects and Sculpture
- Production of The Pillowman
- Towson University High School Festival Chorus
- International Cello Festival: Young and Upcoming Cellists
- CAA Blood Challenge Set for November 12
- THIS WEEK IN TIGER ATHLETICS: October 29-November 4, 2007
- TIGERS VOLLEYBALL: Friday, November 2 & Saturday, November 3
- EXHIBITION GAME: Men’s Basketball
- Comedian Joel Chasnoff is coming to Towson!
- Philosophy & Religious Studies 32nd Annual Fall Colloquium
- Cheer on Towson's Most Talented Students at the HRL Talent Show
- Honors Recital: Henry Sanborn Music Scholarship Winners
here is where you can find out the details: